Monday, August 27, 2007

WHEW!

This last week of Summer has been chock full!

First of all, Heber lost his front tooth and the Tooth Fairy came to visit. Noah was convinced that Heber made out better than he did for the same tooth. That darned Tooth Fairy!

Secondly, Noah celebrated his 10th birthday! Happy Birthday Noah! I can't believe that I'm old enough to have a double-digit child! Where does the time go?

Meet Tanner! For his birthday, Noah got a Webkinz. Have you heard of those? Webkinz are stuffed animals that come with a secret code. You go online and enter the code and the stuffed animal you have becomes a virtual pet online. You have to make sure they eat, exercise, and all that jazz. It was VERY difficult to pry Noah away from the computer! You can check them out at http://www.webkinz.com/

His birthday was a simple one. All he wanted was to have a small family party at his favorite restaurant. What restaurant you ask? Red Lobster of course! It was one of Noah's nicest birthdays I can remember.

Lastly on a knitting note: I have been trying yo use up some yarn in my stash. 6 potholders later I am SO glad to be done with that pound of cotton I've had for years. I'm getting ready to hand-paint some sock yarn and start a pair of socks. I have been itching to do it, but I haven't had the time. Maybe once the kids are back in school........

No comments: