Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ahh...the smell of new crayons...

Even though I don't teach anymore, I get excited when the first day of school rolls around. Noah and Heber feel the same. They could hardly sleep the night before school started! This is their second year at Sem Elementary and they were so excited to get the school year underway. They both have very nice teachers. Noah has Mrs. Richards and Heber has Mrs. Parkey. In preparation for Middle School next year, Noah has three different teachers for various subjects. Mrs. Richards is his "Homeroom" teacher. He starts and ends his day with her. Noah says he is a little nervous about changing teachers and classrooms throughout the day. "I only have 4 minutes between classes!" he says. Here they are, at school, ready to start the new year! On a knitting note: Knitting with wire is not as fun as I thought it would be!

1 comment:

My name is Andrea said...

I love your crayons picture! I love the new year too!