Thursday, March 6, 2008

Snow!

Tuesday and today we have received a fair amount of snow. It is still snowing and coming from Arizona, it's still very novel for us and the kids. Today was reminiscent of living in Flagstaff about 15 years ago. Big, soft, pillowy flakes and everything is quiet. After school I went out with the kids and we had a snowball fight. We even built a snowman that Heber named Joe Bob. Here is a picture of our handiwork. I'm pleased with him. I think others were too because more than a few people have stopped to show their kids or take a picture.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Impressive! How much snow have we had and we never built any snowmen!

Emily, Max, Grace said...

so glad i found you and so happy to hear you're loving texas! we miss you. you are so incredibly talented, i love your socks. can you imagine teaching me and my mother to knit with those needles! ha.

melissa