Monday, March 17, 2008

100!

6 weeks ago in an effort to be more active, I set a goal to walk 100 miles by April 1st. I mapped out a 3 mile walking route in my neighborhood and got to work. This morning I am happy to report that not only did I meet my goal, but I have time to spare. My goal now is to get in another 100 miles by May 1st. I challenge all of my readers to get out and start walking as well! No matter where you live, if you accept my challenge, drop me a line and let me know. I will keep a list and then we will see how we all did come May 1st. A great program for mapping your own personal route can be found online at http://www.mapmyrun.com/. Keep me posted on your progress!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

I can't say I'll join you - but GOOD JOB! That's so great!

Chrystalee said...

I'll take that challenge. 100 miles by May 1st. I'll start today.

The A Team said...

that's so awesome!!

Unknown said...

That's so cool. I love that you added it all up.

I sure did love seeing you guys on Saturday. I hope you're resting up a bit from that long drive.

Sarah said...

love this idea and this challenge. i think i'll take you up on it.

Dawn said...

Great - now put up a new post already willya!