Friday, February 15, 2008

Just in time for Valentine's Day...

I have been working on Eric's socks for quite some time now. A little too long if you ask me. I made these socks using a different technique than I normally do and I guess I was a little intimidated. The second sock only took me about 10 days, which all things considered, is good for me. I really like the way they turned out. Especially the stripes on each sock matching perfectly down to the last row! I know, I know, I'm sick in the head. But like I tell my boys, "Anything worth doing, is worth doing WELL!". If I'm going to knit 15,000 stitches per sock, I'm doing it right. Eric loves them and plans on wearing them on Sunday to church. They fit him just perfect. I cast on his zippered sweater this afternoon and I'm presently working on the cabled hem. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Absolutely INSANE!!!! All I can say if he even walks around in them without shoes on - HE'S A DEAD MAN!

Dawn said...

What I mean to say is - they look fabulous!